out of мiŋd: She doesn't exist in my name list !!

Jan 17, 2012

She doesn't exist in my name list !!



I slowed down my speed.I stoped my footstep! I was willing to wait for her.
She refused me by laughing and acted like innocence. I'm neglected!!
P/s: Can I shouted to catch your attention?
It had no answer..

I was terrible in down and really painful. Whatever...
I'd tried to fix myself..improved myself..
I'm hardworking than before, I'm learned how to control my temper.
I'd tried to open my heart to be friendly for her.
I'd tried to smile at her every time I met her.
I'd tried to talk to her, and I wished I could concern her if she's in need.

At last, I found that i'd done something stupic all about this. Jest!!
Well, I'll never recall this crazy case.
I'll keep going without turn back.
I'll enhance myself for me but not her anymore.
I'll close my heart and open for someone that treat me nice.
I'll still smile at her when I meet her :)
I'll do not talk to her deliberately..maybe just talk something about homework.

That's it!After it's been happened, I'll never approach her again.
We are stranger as before. It's not my problem already;P

Is fate :)



No comments:

Post a Comment