out of мiŋd: Status now.

Dec 21, 2015

Status now.


If you fuel your journey on the opinions of others, you are going to run out of gas.                                                        - Dr. Steve Maraboli
      Sometime, opinions are good. Sometime, opinions are just torturing. What am I doing in these past 3 hours? It doesn't make my life better besides keep remembering all the opinions and try my best to produce something which all people can accept but still, different people have different taste. It's not because I'm not willing to accept others' opinions, of course I accept so that's why I modified it several times. Even though how many times I had modified it, it's still the same. It's still complex because I don't understand what is the definition of simple if a lot of details need to be inserted.I'm so sorry. Maybe, I need to give myself a break from this because I have other more important things to do instead of this. *Sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment