out of мiŋd: Confession about a woman.

Sep 28, 2015

Confession about a woman.


People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

And, I still feel the fear or anxiety when I am with her. I feel uneasy whether  I stand or I sit when she's there. It's not just awkward and embarrassing after I saw contempt in her eyes for several times. "We can have an awesome chit-chat session with each other?" Forget about it.

All those times I had tried, I felt like I almost die because I can't breath. And then, the hardest part is like we need to see each other for our rest of our life. I don't know how all the knots are gonna open. I supposed to give her a lot of wishes and blessings, but I don't have courage to wish her by myself. That scenario scares me always, I swear.

I hope to tell her by face to face: 'Still, be safe all the time and God bless you and your little child wherever and whenever you go. He or she will be a superb cute baby because he or she is the gift from God to you. Our almighty God will protect all of you, no worries : )'. Although I am too afraid to tell her face by face, but it's alright. I choose to pray for her :) She is also a human.

    ***        ***           ***

I felt happy and relief when I typed all these things which burried in my bottom of heart. I don't repel her but I am just a coward. I am not as bad as you think, really! Actually, deep inside I hope she makes the first move because I am too afraid to approach. The wound is getting bigger everyday. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment